The Covid-19 pandemic has taken it it’s toll on millions of businesses in Australia and around the world, but luckily Identiti are in a position to be able to continue operating, with a few changes to how we work. We just wanted to reassure our clients that Identiti Web Development are well and truly open for business during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Some of the measures we have currently implemented include:
- Our Prospect office is now closed until further notice
- Our staff are now working from home, effective immediately
- Our phone system is still active and will be answered by either Simon or Scott. We can transfer calls to our team if need be.
- Cancelled all face-to-face client and team meetings
Recently we have been very busy helping our clients with setting up Remote Access for Employees, updating websites with changed contact hours and important notices, and also assisting clients with bigger changes such as transitioning traditional offline services to be offered online. If we can help you, please get in touch.
The sentiment in the community right now is simple – buy local. For almost ten years we have supported local jobs, the local economy, and the local community, and you can help us by:
- Recommending our services to your friends, family or colleagues
- Taking just a couple of minutes of your time to give us your review on:
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
The coming weeks and months will no doubt be challenging but we remain committed to delivering the best service possible to our clients.